[Holy Qur'an 17:81] And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Abubakar "As-Sidduqe" appostates after the death of Holy Prophet (saw)

Bismillah

concerning the ....with regard to my Sahabah!
  • This hadith you quoted is contradicted by the holy prophet Muhammad(saw) in :
    Sahih, Bukhari, vol 4 p 94-99, 156, vol 3 p 32
    Sahih, Muslim, vol 7 p 66


    The hadith of the Pool
    The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: As I was standing, there came a group of people whom I
    recognized,
    and a man stood between the group and myself, then said: "Let us go." I said,
    "Where to?" He said, "To Hell, by Allah!" I asked, "What have they done?" He answered,
    "They turned back after you had departed, and I expect only a few will reach salvation." tuan khattab take note of the word i underlined : whom I know - means kita iban kakilahan sin Rasulullah(saw)

    The Messenger of Allah (saw) also said:
    I shall arrive at the pool before you, and he who passes by me will drink, and whoever drinks
    from it will never feel thirsty. There will come to me people that I know and they know me,
    but we shall be separated, then I shall say, "My companions." An answer shall come, "You do
    not know what they did after you left." Then I shall say, "Away with those who changed after
    me."

    When we look deeply at the various sayings that have been referred to by the Sunnis in their
    books, we will have no doubt that most of the Companions changed or even became apostates
    after the departure of the Messenger of Allah, except a few who were considered to be the
    minority. The above sayings could not be applied to the third type [of Companions], for they
    were the hypocrites, and the text states: I shall say, "My companions."
    These sayings confirm and explain the Holy Qur'anic verses that i will mention below,
    which talked about their retreat and their apostasy and the terrible torture awaiting them.


That ahadith of yours also contradicted by the Quran :

Allah - the Most High - says in His Glorious Book: "And Muhammad is no more than a
messenger, the messengers have already passed away before him, if then he dies or is killed,
will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels, he will by no
means do harm to Allah in the least, and Allah will reward the grateful." Allah, the Great, has
told the truth [Holy Qur'an 3:144].


This Qur'anic verse is clear about how the Companions will turn back upon their heels, and
only a few will stand their ground, as the above Qur'anic verse indicated in the expression of
Allah about them. Those who stand their ground and do not turn back are the grateful, for the
grateful are only a small minority, as in the words of Allah- the Most High: "And very few of
My servants are grateful" [Holy Quran 34:13].


mag maaf tuan khattab... here is another testimony from your very own books:

Muwatta, Malik, vol 1 p 307
Maghazi, al Qawidi, p 310


He(The messenger of Allah) said to the martyrs of Uhud, "Those, I bear
witness against." Abu Bakr then said, "O Messenger of Allah, are we not their brothers? Did
we not become Muslims as they did? Did we not fight as they did?"
The Messenger replied, "Yes, but I do not know what you are going to do after me."
On hearing that, Abu Bakr cried bitterly and said, "We are going to alter many things after
your departure."

0 comments:

Post a Comment