[Holy Qur'an 17:81] And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

Friday, December 11, 2009

kun fayakoon

Hafiz barsi states that there is a hadeeth-e-qudsi in which allah says that there are a few selected people who obey god as per his desire, and allah obeys them as per their desire. When they say KUN to something, it becomes FAYAKOON.
 AL-JAWAHIR US SUNNIYA FI AHADEETH-E-QUDSIYA, sheikh hur amili, chapter motafarriq ahadeeth qudsi, hadeeth 13, urdu version, page 400



Hafiz barsi says that there is a hadeeth-e-qudsi in which allah says that
“o my people! Obey me and I will make you my mithal(just like me), I am such an alive who wont get death, I will make you such alive that you wont die;; I am such samad that I am not dependent on anyone, I will make you free from dependence on others;; I am such that when I wish for something, it is done,, I will make you such that when you would say KUN, it would be FAYAKOON.

Same source, hadeeth number is 12

0 comments:

Post a Comment